The United Way of the Flint Hills annually partners with organizations in our service area whose programs align with the UWFH values and mission to build a vibrant community by focusing on education, income and health. Through partnerships with community organizations, the United Way believes that we can realize our goals and achieve success in the following focus areas:
• Helping children and youth succeed
• Supporting vulnerable and aging population
• Promoting self-sufficiency
• Strengthening and supporting families
• Building vital and safe neighborhoods
Each year, the United Way invites nonprofit organizations in our service area to apply to be a Community Partner. This status allows organizations to apply for United Way funding, which is distributed annually. To learn more, please download our Community Partner Application.